London is known not only for it’s historic beauty, endless tourist attractions, and gloomy weather, but also for its vibrant nightlife. The city comes alive at night, and is home to over one thousand bars and pubs, as well as hundreds of dance clubs. Whether you are looking for a relaxing evening at a traditional English pub, or a wild night out on the town, London has the perfect venue for you.
- Late Night London showcases different clubs and bars that are popular in London. Look here for promotions and events, or even book a table at your favourite club.
- Time Out London also provides tons of information on attractions for both day and night. It is organised by categories such as Art, Bars & Pubs, Theatre, Gay & Lesbian, Clubs, Alternative Nightlife, and Comedy.
- London Town highlights the most talked about restaurants, hotels, tours and attractions, and nightlife in London. There are promotional deals as well as events and shows to check out.
- If you’re not looking to get too wild, visit Pubs, which is an independent guide to the traditional English pubs of London. Find a casual night spot by name or location, or browse pubs by categories like dog friendly, child friendly, good food, waterside, outdoors, or with beer gardens.
- On World’s Best Bars, you will find bars around the world that are recommended by both experts and readers. This is a great site to find the most talked about bars in London.
These sites will be useful for planning any type of night out in London. Cheers!